2019年5月29日 星期三

Chinese New Year Personal Narrative Working Document 1

Chinese New Year Personal Narrative Working Document

Step One: Brainstorm and Choose a small moment:

Find a small moment from Chinese New Year. It could be this year’s or a previous year. Choose a moment that you remember well, that would be interesting to write about.
Answer these questions to help you organize your ideas:

Why do you remember this moment so well?
Because it is once a year
How did this moment make you feel?
I feel exciting and fulfill
Why was this moment important to you?
because all of my relative get together.
What did you learn from this experience?
I learn to eat as much as I can in Chinese New Year.
Who was with you?
all my relative
What do you want your reader to know?
they might know the food in New Year's Eve


沒有留言:

張貼留言